Watching the Avengers with the Joss Whedon commentary
Since I don’t have the dialogue or the music, I can focus on the faces. I’m amazed by how Chris Evans manages to look so much older than he really is - Steve Rogers isn’t old, but because of what’s happened to him, his face has that look of someone who is tired and miserable and lost. It’s some brilliant acting without even having to say much of anything.
Now I’m having Steve Rogers feels.
- doxography likes this
- thedevilinacleverdisguise likes this
- butwhenitsbrokeitsperfect likes this
- consultingcorsair likes this
- loufok reblogged this from prtypooper
- releasemefromyourkungfugrip likes this
- mymostpreciouslife likes this
- rushified likes this
- prtypooper likes this
- marspatronus likes this
- glowsinthedark9 likes this
- assembledforsomething likes this